Registration will be open through noon on December 1st. Please register now. League will begin December 12th.
There is NO Late Registration. League cost is 55$ for new players, and 60$ for returning players. Games are on Saturday afternoons at 12:00 and 2:00, with a total of 10 weeks of play. Please check the FAQ page for the full schedule.
Steps to register for Winter League:
- New players, click on the Site Registration link above and create a log in for your account on DallasWinterLeague.com. If you have played in previous years your log-in should still be available. Click “Site Login” above or click here to log in to DallasWinterLeague.com and skip to step 4.
- After you finish the site registration you will be emailed your id and password. It may take five minutes or so for your account to be setup.
- If you have newly registered for the site, return to the website and sign in. This should take you back to the registration page to finish registering for winter league. (Note: You should only have to perform steps 1-3 as a first time Dallas Winter League player. Afterwards, you should be able to use your log in and jump directly to step 4)
- Click on the League Registration page. Select the current season: Dallas Winter League 2009-2010 . Complete that form and Submit and then Confirm .
- Pay. You are welcome to use Paypal to pay by credit card, or mail your check directly to the Winter League Treasurer. Details are on the payment page. Winterleague costs 55$ for new players, and 60$ for returning players.
- Confirm. Go to the Rosters page and verify that you are on the “Draft List” team for the appropriate division. This should be available immediately after you register. If you have paid and we have updated the database, it will be indicated next to your name. Feel free to heckle your friends who have not registered or not paid. (But give them a week on the payment issue. Payment status is updated semi-automatically every couple of days. Last update date will be displayed at the top of the page)
New this year:
Pairings are being handled differently this year. We are cutting down on the number of automatic pairings to help speed up and smooth out the drafting process. Each recreational player is allowed to be paired automatically with exactly one other Winter League player. Competitive players can only be paired together if there is a small child that would need watching on the sidelines. You are welcome to make pleas for more pairings in the comments section, but these pairings are not guaranteed, and will be accommodated as best as we can at draft time. If you have 7 players you want to play with you, I suggest you email me and let me know that you are captaining a team.
The pairing dropdown is populated with only the players currently registered for this season of Winterleague. If you don’t see your pairing of choice in the list, you will need to wait until they register. Pairing requests automatically generate an email allowing the player to confirm the request. You can edit or monitor your pairing status at any time by visiting the pairings page.
Anyone with sponsorship leads, please contact our sponsor committee at sponsors @ dallaswinterleague.com