You should be getting an email soon from your captain with details about this weekend. If you haven’t gotten an email, you can check which team you are on by going to the “Rosters” page and finding your name. If you are not on the rosters page, you did not register, and need to contact me.
Other things to keep in mind-
1) Polo field rules:
- All dogs must be on a leash at all times
- No bottled beer opened on the fields area, only near the food / check-in area
- No standing, sitting, or walking on the Stands area (on top of the hill) or the scoreboard
- No illicit substances of any kind
- Please park in the appropriate locations. Parking “at” the fields is for administrative personnel only. (Parking areas are indicated here: http://dallaswinterleague.com/wp/map/ )
- Please make sure to not leave ANY trash on the fields. If it came with you, make sure it leaves with you. Lost and found is over next to the food service area.
2) Check-in procedure:
- Games start at noon. Please be there by 11:30am to get checked in and receive your disk, and shirt (if shirts are available). We are unsure if the printer will get them complete on time, so please remind your teams to bring both a white and a dark shirt just in case. Grey is neither.
- Check in at the food service area (illustrated here: http://dallaswinterleague.com/wp/map/ ), pay if you need to pay, or just get checked off the list if you have paid. You will be handed a player’s packet (bag of goodies) and a disk. IF WE DO NOT HAVE SHIRTS AVAILABLE, please bring your disk week 2. Showing your disk will work as proof of payment to allow you to get your shirt without once again going through the “check-in” line
3) Things to bring:
- Something to drink. Water or gatorade. Beer is allowed at the field, but is not provided by the league.
- Checkbook if you haven’t paid. You can not pick up your disk and play week 1 if you have not paid.
- Utensils / Mug / Plate. Frisbees make decent plates. Pizza will be served after the game (please limit yourself to 2 slices), but cups and plates are NOT PROVIDED each week.
- A white shirt, and a dark shirt.
I look forward to another great season!