Hey hey! Welcome back! We’re excited to see you. Matter of fact, we’ve done nothing but eat holiday cookies and cakes because of our depression from NOT seeing you. But since we get to see you on Saturday, we’re switching back to our normal schedule of cheez-its and Kool-aid.
See below for all your Dallas Winter League Week 3 News!
-Glenn and Alex
DWL Poobahs 3000
- REC SCHEDULE CHANGES: There have been a few changes to the rec schedule. The hard copy ones are now obsolete. Please check the www.dallaswinterleague.com for the updated version!
- Food this week: It’s going to be Tasty, meaty, barbecue from our sponsors at Hard 8 BBQ. We’ll have baked po-tay-toes for the vegetarians.
- Speeding through the Parking Lot is a no-no: First time we catch you is a verbal warning. Second is bye-bye for the following week.
- Dogs on leashes: 1st is a warning, second is your dog doesn’t come out, third is you don’t come out.
- Shirts: Have been shipped and assuming no major malfunctions, will be at the fields on Saturday. If you hasn’t paid, you won’t be getting your shirt.
- Continuing Beginner’s Clinics: We’ll have experienced players out there early for those interested in getting more tips on the rules and tactics of ultimate. Join the FB group for “DWL Beginner’s Clinics”. Easy to post messages to interested folks there.
- Rain checking: As always, it’s your responsibility to check the rain line. We update no later than 10:00. We apologize to the out-of-towners, but that’s the best we can do. (P.S. If you get an old message after 10 am, that means game is on.)
- Car Pool: If you’re interested in car pooling, please join the DWL Car Pool Organizing Board group on Facebook.
- Happy Hours: Be on the lookout for news about upcoming happy hours and other shenanigans. And you know how well we know shenanigans.
Meet our Sponsors
Without the help of our sponsors, we wouldn’t have the opportunity to provide you with the best Winter League experience North Texas has to offer. Please consider these dedicated supporters first when choosing where you’re going to take your business. We’ll be featuring each of these sponsors in the upcoming weeks. Though if used in the proper order, you could quite possibly experience all of them sequentially over a 9-month period.
Hard Eight BBQ — http://www.hardeightbbq.com/
Sea Blue Travel– http://seabluetravel.com/
Nationwide Overspray — http://nationwideoverspray.com/
Idle Rich Pub — http://www.idlerichpub.com/
Dallas Natural Childbirth — http://www.dallasnaturalchildbirth.com