Hey kids…Here’s the details on this week!
- Games are on! PLEASE WATCH THE MUD IN THE Parking Lot. Do not drive your cars through the ditch. Use the driveway approaches in order to get to the parking on the grass.
- Food this week: Food this week are pre-made ham, turkey, and roast beef croissants and also turkey & swiss wraps. The vegetarian option, and only for vegetarians, are vege-burrito’s. There will also be asst. chips and crisps.
- Speeding through the Parking Lot is a no-no – First time we catch you is a verbal warning. Second is bye-bye for the following week.
- Dogs on leashes – 1st is a warning, second is your dog doesn’t come out, third is you don’t come out.
- Shirts – Please arrive early to get your shirt if you haven’t picked it up yet. Check with your captains to see if they picked up your shirts. If you haven’t paid, no shirt. (And you shouldn’t be playing.”
- Informal Beginner’s Clinics – We still have experienced players showing up early to help you out. If you get to the fields by 11, there will be someone to work on throws and game knowledge with. Take advantage of elite (and some good “coaches”) giving up their time to get you good at disc!
- Unpaid – If for some reason ya haven’t paid, ya need to get that fixed, ASAP. WL accepts Cash, Check or CC and will have staff available to take payment prior to games on Saturday.
- Rain checking – Game is on. Game is on.
- Car Pool – If you’re interested in car pooling, please join the DWL Car Pool Organizing Board group on Facebook.
Your Poobahs From Another Mother
Glenn and Alex